What is Healing Touch?
Healing Touch is a relaxing, nurturing energy therapy. Gentle touch assists in balancing your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Healing Touch works with your own energy field to support your natural ability to heal. It is safe for all ages and works in harmony with standard medical care.
How Can Healing Touch Benefit You?
- Reducing stress
- Calming anxiety, depression
- Decreasing pain
- Strenthening the immune system
- Enhancing recovery from surgery
- Deepening spiritual connection
- Supporting cancer care
- Creating a sense of well-being
- Easing acute and chronic conditions
- Healing Touch research suggests that there are many benefits. Individual results will vary.
Where is Healing Touch Used?
Healing Touch is used in a wide variety of settings including hospitals, long term care facilities, private practices, hospices, and spas. Janet Mentagen, RN, founded Healing Touch in 1989 as a continuing education program for nurses, other health care professionals, and lay persons. Today Healing Touch has spread internationally and is taught in universities, medical and nursing schools, and other settings internationally.
Healing Touch Clinics
Community Congregational Church conducts Healing Touch Clinics once a month. A appointment sheet can be found in Bradley Hall or you can contact the church office at 619-422-9263 to make an appointment.